Tuesday 31 December 2013

Of Present and Future

Today is the last day of 2013. Not that it means anything to me. More significant, today is the last day of school holiday for Ms A. Tomorrow, we have to send her back to school and I feel sad about it.
 
Time like this will make me think if it is the right decision to send her to boarding school. I always believe that you can succeed no matter where you are as long as you give your best effort.
 
The main reason is because we feel that by going to this school, she has a higher chance of getting financial support to pursue her study overseas. She wants to go overseas and we want to see her dream come true. But now... as of today... I'm thinking.. it is worth? Do we have other options?
 
I'm torn and I'm really really sad.
 
She'll be in Form 3 and she's doing well academically so far. She'll be sitting for her O-level in 2015 and I hope after that she can continue her A-level somewhere close to home so I can see her everyday. Hear her giggles, grumbles, shouts and scream.
 
Oh... my eyes filled with tears as I wrote this. This is the sacrifies we have to make for their better future hopefully.
 
May Allah protect her whereever she'll be.
 
Mummy loves you so much and will definitely miss you sweetheart.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment