Thursday 26 December 2013

Azam Berazam

I never make a resolution for a new year. Tahun silih berganti and I'm still who I am...

Tapi tahun ni nak tukar skit lah. Nak start tanam azam. We'll see menjadik ke tak.

FOR 2014, I WANT TO:

1. REDUCE WEIGHT BY 10 kg
  • For the last 2 years, I gained 8 kg. And I think I gained 5 kg in 2013 alone. Blame it on my metabolism. It's either sleeping, in deep coma or totally dead!!!! I don't eat that much but the pounds keep piling up! So, I must do something about it!
2. REDUCE MY DEBT BY 30%
  • I'm the real life example of that shopoholic girl in that famous book. I need to freeze my credit card. My spending habit had resulted in my very bad credit rating. So, I really need to change that. First step is to reduce 30% of the current debt. Meleleh lah air liur tengok sale nanti...
3. REDUCE REUSE RECYCLE
  • I want to change my habit for a better environment. I always concern about the environment but never really seriously doing something about it. So, starting 2014, I pledge to reduce my electricity bill by 10% (good for the pocket as well), recycle my waste whenever possible (I learnt how to make baja kompos the other day...), plant more trees around the house and use less water.
I think 3 resolutions would be enough for a start. Lets see how it goes. I shall track and report my progress every end of the month until December 2014.

2014 HERE I COME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment