Wednesday 18 January 2012

San Francisco

I'm currently in San Francisco attending a course at UCSF. This is my first time in San Francisco and second time in the US. My last time in the US was 20 years ago!
Bila cakap pasal San Francisco, terbayang the sunny San Francisco. After all, it is in California, the all year sunny California. Oh boy... how wrong I am. It is FREEZY cold here!!!! And the wind make it worst!!!!!
Sebelum pergi, check weather kat internet and katanya 18C. So, bawak la light jacket. Sampai sini.... sejuk sampai ke tulang hitam!!
What do I do here? Pagi, 7.30am pergi UCSF, petang 7pm sampai hotel balik. And its dark by 5pm. Sebab sejuk and ditambah tak de geng nak keluar,, makan pun tak, just stay in hotel. Ingatkan nak la pergi Fisherman Wharf ke, Hard Rock Cafe ke, Union Square ke, semua nya tinggal angan angan.
Usually, when I travel, I love to try the local specialties and in here, the specialty is the crabs and seafood at Fisherman Wharfs. Ruginya rasa tak pergi. Its just one and a half miles from here but definitely cannot walk because SF is hilly and the weather definitely hinder the spirit. I walked back twice from Union Square which is only less than half a mile from here and rasa macam dah kurus betis ni. its 45 degree hill. Really good for cardio workout!
I definitely miss my girls and En. ID. Counting my days to go home. And if you ask me do I return to SF? errrr I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment