Friday 27 January 2012

It has been 3 days......

Yes. Its has been 3 days I survived without my darling Ms A. Ms A registered in her boarding school on Wednesday. Life is definitely not the same without her. I miss her smile, her crooked rabbit tooth, her frown, the smell of her hair, her clumsiness, her acting that sometimes driving me up the wall. That is my Ms A.
She still called several times a day, telling me every details of her experiences. What she did, what she observed, what she learnt, about her friends, etc.....  and that is typical of Ms A. Dari dulu pun, bila balik jer, tak cukup mulut nak bercerita pasal apa dia buat satu hari tu.

To my darling, mommy wishes you all the best in your new adventure. Mummy, Papa and adik love you so much. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to have fun. Love you honey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment