Tuesday 8 November 2011

Of my long overdue project

I always blog hopping and wish I have my own blog one day. And that thought was with me for the last several years. At last, today, 8th November 2011, I created my own blog. BRAVO!!!!!!!
So, what do I blog about????? Things I love... food, places, books... and things that make me smile... stories about my 2 lovely girls, Ms A and Little Ms M, my super cool friends..... My work???? errr... nope... I don't want to talk about my work. No...No...!!!! What else..what else... nanti la bila ada idea, kita tulis lagi...

3 comments:

  1. Yeayyyyyy!!! Mate, after all those talking, dreaming & postponing ( lol ) about doing yr own blog, finally it is here :-) Congratulations mate! I honestly can't wait to read all yr posts as I know there will be so many interesting things u're gonna share here :-)

    Happy blogging & enjoy every moment of it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still teething mate. Need your help badly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am not an expert but will be more than happy to help in any way I could :-) I've in fact 'berangan' of topics you could cover mate ;-)

    ReplyDelete