Wednesday 15 July 2015

28 Ramadhan

Its almost the end of Ramadhan of 2015.
 
How was the Ramadhan this year for us? It was a quiet one. I always love bulan puasa. I feel very peaceful. And I feel this year, it passed by so fast. 2 more days and its Hari Raya already.
 
I think this year, I am more organised. Be it for Ramadhan month and also for Hari Raya celebration. I planned properly what to buy, how much to spend, avoid impulse buying, and avoid last minute shopping so tak membazir.
 
For buka puasa, I cooked most of the day. Small portion. We don't usually eat nasi with lauk. Just simple meal like noodles, soto or cucur udang. Sahur baru makan nasi. Itupun, although with small portion, my fridge is full with left over lauk.
 
For the first time in many years, we did not go to pasar ramadhan Stadium Shah Alam. Dulu, tiap tahun mesti kena pergi sekali pasar ramadhan Stadium Shah Alam, Pasar Ramadhan Taman Tun, Pasar Ramadhan Seksyen 14 and a few other famous pasar ramadhan. But this year, I think we only went to the one near our house twice, once to the one in Kota Damansara and once to pasar ramadhan in Greenwood when buka puasa rumah mama.
 
For Hari Raya, I buy most cookies from the usual suppliers. Only managed to make Krispy Almond / Florentine Biscuit last 2 days. Baju raya awal awal dah tempah. Guna saja kain kain yang dah ada dalam simpanan. I bought a few sarees from my last trip to India. And a few kain cotton bought in Arab Street during my frequent visit to Singapore. Sebelum kain ni semua reput dalam almari, baik la di hantar tempah.
 
Work wise, I did not travel anywhere during fasting month. Alhamdulillah, my boss understand and I can arrange my own travelling schedule. However, I think I'm slacking and so unproductive puasa kali ni. Macam beku otak tak leh nak pikir. Slow sikit lah... haishhhh!!!!!
 
Last Friday was Ms M last day in her current school. We're moving her to a private school which will commence in September. So in the meantime, she is so very happy duduk rumah tak buat apa.
 
As for Ms A, she'll be sitting for her IGSCE this October. Stressful for her and equally stressful for mommy too. Semoga Allah permudahkan semua urusan dia. We support her where we can. At the end, we believe in rezeki dan ketentuanNya.
 
Till then, Selamat Berpuasa ( for hari ni and esok) and Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. Maaf Zahir dan Batin

1 comment: