Thursday 11 September 2014

MY SWEET 15

Today is Ms A 15th birthday.
 
 
My sweet Ms A.
My perfectionist, the girl with heart full of love.
She taught me a lot since the day she came to this world.
She taught me about patience and compassion
She transformed me.
From carefree, careless young lady
To who I am today.
Now.....
I'm concern about what happen to the world around me
I'm concern about the environment
I'm concern about the future
Because it all will affect the people I love
My babies.
She made me feel important
She gave me the sense of selfworthy
Because I am a mother
 
I just cannot describe how much I love her.
No word can describe how I feel.
 
Ya Allah... Terima kasih atas kurniaan Mu ini Ya Allah.
 
Ya Allah, kau lindungi lah anak ku ini di dunia dan di akhirat. Kau tetapkanlah imannya, jadikan lah dia anak yang solehah dan hambamu yang taat.
 
To Ms A,
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING.
MUMMY,PAPA AND ADIK LOVE YOU SO MUCH
 
 
 
 
 

The faces of ratu selfie....!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment