Thursday 17 November 2011

Of Red Velvet Cupcakes

Ms A birthday was in September. 11th September. We did not do any birthday party for her at that time because it was 2 days before her UPSR exam. Plannya nak buat la a small party for her lepas tu but as usual, mommy always procastinate and now, its only a week before school holiday starts!!!!!! And may not see some of her friends lepas ni. Alamak...!!! Mommy kena buat something jugak ni.
So, I decided to make her a cupcake with her picture on it. I asked (more like forced actually) my sister to do the image, googled where to print it on a edible sugar paper and forced myself to bake the cuppies last weekend with the help of my dear friend Zilo. Mommy tak larat nak bake 80 cuppies sorang sorang.

Dan inilah hasilnya


Comot but I told her the cuppies need to have some rough look to it baru macam home made... hehehehe.

At last...tertunai juga satu janji.....

No comments:

Post a Comment